Garmin Vívomove HR
Looking for a fitness watch that can blend into the every day and not sure where to start? The world of fitness watches is growing quickly on the market, but more often than not they look like fitness watches. In other words, if you try wearing it out and acting like it is anything but will give you odd looks and a lot of questions. Garmin, of course, wanted to step up and be one of the first to blend old-school watch with fitness tracker to give you something a little less noticeable that could be worn all day, whether going to the office, a party or the gym, your watch can serve you without drawing constant attention because of bulkiness or obvious digital displays. The Vivomove HR is an old-school watch with a built-in micro smart screen at the bottom. Since it is rounded instead of a square it will not immediately draw attention with its smart fit technology, but there are a few things you will want to consider before deciding it is what you are looking for. So, as we say, on to the qualities that make this watch tick and move with you!
- Looks like a normal everyday watch
- Has all the fitness tracking of a normal Garmin
- Sleek appearance
- 24/7 heart tracker
- Can play music tracks
- Moves easily once in menu options
- Smart display hard to see in bright light
- Uses battery much faster when tracking
- Double tap screen to turn on apps may lag
- This watch looks really nice. It does a good job of tracking daily activity as it is supposed to. It is really comfortable and light, which is good. I feel like it is a bit overpriced though. You can get better. This is mid level at best.
- This is a smart looking watch, I am able to get what i want out of it without looking techy. Goes good with my suits. It keeps time really well. The back-light isn't good for the sun. Also, it doesn't have a long range with the Bluetooth. It does do a lot better than my old Fitbit for sure.
- Not a fan of the tiny screen. I didn't need all the smart watch items so this is a good smart watch for the basics. Notification and activity tracking. It also looks really slick.
- I am enamored by this thing. It is so classy and discreet. It is way better than the old one. It is made better and is made with better material.
- You cannot send anything with this watch but it will keep you updated and notified. It gives you a good layout of daily activity and it doesn't look like a smarty watch. It is sleek and looks really normal and classy. I am a fan of the movement reminder. Makes me mindful of what I am doing.
- I am happy that it doesn't look like a computer. I had to go online and earn how to adjust the time since it was an hour behind. Also, the back-light sucks in the sun.
- I wasn’t sure at first due to its size. I mean it did everything I wanted it too and looked great other than the size. I am glad I kept it as I have been able to lose some weight with it. It does tell me I am stressed when I am chilling though. I thought that was strange.
- My old ne got blasted in a hot tub. I am glad I upgraded because this one looks fancy. The app does a great job of programming everything, which is really a convenient. The screen doesn't work well in bright light and the phone call is a bit hard to answer, its me I am sure of it.
- It sucks at counting stairs. I really have to get my arms involved when I do. I am really happy with it and it keeps me moving throughout the day. The sleep tracker works when it wants.
- The stress logger is really nice. I like the style. It isn't like others, doesn't looks so gaudy and techie. I smashed it with a protector on it and the protector cracked but not the watch.
- I love the mix of analog and smart watch. IT looks really good as everyone keeps stating. It is a great multi sport watch with a nice size and color to it. It really tracks well and goes good with everything I wear.
- Great smart watch. It is super basic and looks good. It keeps me moving and motivates me to exercise. It has a cool challenge app you can create with friends. I wish more people used it, it is neat.
- I like that it reads my text messages. It tracks a lot more than I was expecting. Keeps my stress levels in check, which I find really neat. It looks nice too.
- It doesn't work well with my Pandora. I like this for all it offers. It syncs well and looks super cool.
- I love this thing. It is super light and comfortable on the wrist. It is a very subtle design and doesn't flash around like one of those big square arm computers. Perfect for fitness and basic notification.
- This thing last a while on a charge and doesn't have any glitches so far. It looks really nice and the customer service reps are great.
- II have been using this for a while and it is spot on and tracks so well. It looks really great and I love that I can listen to my music through it. The face is also really easy to read.
- This thing fails really hard in tracking. It is so off and I have tried to calibrate it without any luck. I woke up one day to the sleeper saying that in the middle of the night I had made breakfast and other activities. It was ridiculous. Only thing is its looks. Also, the range is not far at all, pocket range.
- I got an outdated watch and I had to go through hell to get it upgraded and then it was super glitchy and kept disconnecting. I mean it is silly for the price. All I have been able to do is track my steps and that is questionable.
- After a couple months of wear, the whole watch is off, even the time. It gives me stress issues in my sleep and calculates the time and activities wrong I am so disappointed. I feel like I got robbed.
- It will not connect with my phone no matter what I do. The watch is poorly made and the strap will not stay on securely. I would never buy this again. I wish I could return it. I tried to give it a chance.
- Nothing on this thing stays accurate. One part will work for a bit then another will and that one will go haywire. It is so annoying. Also it has started to lose time. I am 10 minutes behind now.
- There is no solid calibration with this. It will be on time then a week later I'm 30 minutes in the past. I a confused. It seems to be an issue. When the time starts to go bad so does the tracking. For what it is worth, the time should at least stay on. I hate I have to correct it every other day. Not worth it I do not recommend it to anyone.
- Garmin needs to check up on quality control. Just like others have said, around 2 months nothing is working properly. The time hands keep going off. Such a waste of technology and money.
- It looked great. Unfortunately, I could not get it to sync or track or even tell the time right. I am so underwhelmed. It is going back!
- This thing lacks in so many ways. It is super basic basic and it doesn't even function properly with the little it offers. I have to keep manually adjusting the time every 4 or 5 days. It is dumb.
- The time is lagging a lot now. I wasn't able to track my sleep properly. Sometimes it just resets at night. I traded it for a new one and this one just stopped working on the screen. I am done with this watch.
- This thing cannot handle any sweat. Once you perspire it gives up. If you are using your arms it won’t track properly. It definitely won't keep up with an accurate heart rate. So, what is it good for? Not the time, it always goes off.
- It has so much space on the face but you cannot rad what’s on it. Go figure! These are as basic as a Fitbit. I wanted more and I am so disappointed.
Ease of Use
-Changes music tracks via apps
-Good battery life
-Simple design and appearance