Mizuno Wave Creation 19
Not every running shoe, or shoe of any kind, is going to be a home run out of the park. Sometimes a shoe, especially an updated version of an old shoe, comes out not quite how it was intended. The Mizuno Wave Creation 19 was designed to be more comfortable, a smoother and softer ride than its predecessor. In this regard, it was a success. When it came time for someone to wear the shoes, however, there were reports that it was too soft, unsupportive, and that blisters were already forming inside of a few hours. Others attested to approving of the new release, but with such a mixed bag of results it is hard to do anything but handle with caution.
- Smooth and incredibly cushioned
- Very comfortable for short term use
- Reinforced toe box
- High drop
- Blisters from tongue bunching
- Blisters from too much cushion
- Might run half a size small
- These keep their shape and elasticity for a while. They are pricey but well worth it if you need a great shoe that lasts. I never get sore knees or feet with these and I am a big dude and run regularly. Looking into buying a backup pair.
- These are great for walking or for running. They have great absorbency and they feel like they give you energy They fit well and I highly recommend them.
- These are made for long wear. They are super cushioned and perfect for marathon training. They look great and feel even better.
- These are some serious comfortable shoes. I am able to wear my orthotics for my flat feet. I do not run but need a really supportive shoe. These are great, best I've ever owned.
- I have bought this shoe 3 times now and they are the best I have ever owned. They are great for supination. The Blue and black options come in looking the same. They are the same shoe. But I love it!
- I went a half size up and they fit so perfect. The toe box fits good. I am able to wear them for long periods due to the support and epic cushioning. I never have pain in these. They are a great shoe and I am looking to get another pair soon.
- When I put this shoe on, I could feel it adjusting my gait. I have a serious underpronation and these are a dream. They needed virtually no breaking in. Itis a bit stiffer but supports like no other shoe I own. Got these a half size up and it worked good.
- I just got my second pair of these, order a half size u, you'll thank me.I always have to buy more supportive insoles with every shoe including. However, I wouldn’t use that to judge the shoe, it may be my foot.
- I have bought these over 8 times and I am never disappointed. They have great toe space and they are sturdy but light. They also breathe really well. Well worth the price.
- These do not hurt the tops of my feet like the Sky and Paragon. They have tons of cushioning and are mean comfortable. I usually run about 5 miles and they never hurt or get hot.
- With these shoes and my orthotic, I no longer have pain. I have bought these for 12 years now an use them all day everyday and they last and feel great. I highly recommend them if you are like me an don your feet a lot.
- I run A LOT and no other shoe feels the way these do. Mizuno is the best. These have so much cushioning, more than the previous model and I am really enjoying that. I love this. I highly recommend these shoes.
- These are like the Bentleys of runners. This is my second pair and they are the best shoes I have ever bought for my feet. They are not cheap but neither is the fit and feel. Great shoe and worth every penny!
- They look great, feel great, and fit like they are supposed to. I stand all day and these absorb any pain that may come along. I feel nothing but comfort. I have been buying these for 5 years an won’t buy anything else.
- These always fit perfect right out of the box. I am on number 15 now and I won’t buy any other model or brand. They are stable and comfortable right away. Even when my weight fluctuate a lot it didn't affect the shoe fit. I am in love with these.
- Super response to these shoes. They are so good on pavement and absorb all the impact. I am about 225 and they never go flat or cause pain. I love them.
- Bought them a half size up and perfection. I read the reviews thank god. It is comfortable and cushioned really well. Like a light stability shoe. I would highly recommend if you like comfy feet.
- The right shoe is a bit snug on the pinky toe but hoping that fades as I break them in. They are a really nice looking shoe and feel great otherwise. Go a half size up or you won't like them.
- Super awesome support for the feet.I am surprised there is a shoe like this. The design is really nice. The front material can rub the little toe a bit so I suggest trying them on.
- I wear these for work and for running and I am never mad about it. My feet always feel good. They breathe well and are really light.
- I like Mizunos but these were a bust. They are not durable at all. They are really pricey but last usually less than a year. The pinky toes stresses to easy and rips. Not really happy with these.
- These keep increasing in cost but not design.I am confused. I have been using Mizuno for years and itis slightly annoying. I got these and they are pricey and they started caving n a few months. I am not huge or on my feet rough all day. The shell is loose and they are not comfortable anymore. I am super disappointed. I hope this is not a sign of the times for Mizuno.
- My previous Mizuno lasted well over a year. These however toe after 4 months. The heel fabric just disintegrated and tore the skin off my heel.
- These gave me blisters. They have no toe room. The do not breath well and this makes the foot sweat and more prone to blisters. Next time I will pay attention to the reviews.
- I got the worst shin splints form these. Very odd for Mizuno. I am going to move on, they hurt.
- The stripes and rubber started to peel off. I have only had them for 4 months. They are not durable and I am so disappointed, they were expensive.
- II think I got a defective shoe. The 18 and 15’s were great. These broke in and give me the worst foot pain. I cannot run in them or wear them for any time really. I am sad about it.
- This is a huge downgrade. They made the toebox more narrow and it rubs the pinky toe causing blisters. Why did they do that!?
- Super narrow instep and the heel is awkwardly narrow. I been wearing this model for 15 years and now I cannot. Try the Horizon if this doesn't work it is more like the previous models.
- This is the worst version made yet. They are so narrow and the toes rub.No room actually to breathe up there. The left shoe has bumps in the toes now too. My knees hurt after a run. I am tossing them.
• Anatomical sock liner
• Dynamotion Fit
• Blisters reports