Spyderco Dragonfly 2
Whether you are looking for a decent pocket knife with a nice edge, or need something more befitting camping, carving, or hunting, this particular blade has caught the attention of everyone who has come across it. Both urban knife users and those more country have found that this particular knife has quite a few surprising features that make it better than many other competitors. From the shape to the material and even its size draws attention to just how much time and quality went into producing them so that they are reliable to the user. Not every pocket knife needs to have multiple tools to be worthy of checking out, and this one definitely proves it. We wanted to be sure, as always. That this blade got its fair shake on good and bad, and through our research, we have found that it actually has very little said to warrant much negativity at all. In fact, most of those who have handled it could find nothing negative to say at all. That being said we always list what we do find of note for both at the very beginning, so take a look and then check out all the information on the blade below to see if it will meet what you need.
- Blade is sharp
- Great grip
- Belt clip
- Great shape
- Legal to carry
- One handed deployment a little rough
- This s a great little blade. The steel is really well made. It is tiny and gets little cuts done so I don't have to look like a crazy person with a large pocket knife. It clips to the pocket nicely. I use it daily and highly recommend.
- Super sharp and great quality. It is small and super convenient. Although it is small it still feels good in the hand. I also feel if need be, this would make a perfect little self defense weapon.
- Not a fan of the wiggly clip so I took it off. I just carry it deep in the pocket, no worries. I love this little thing and it is easy to open. I have arthritic hands so everything is hard for these old bones. Great knife.
- Standard to the Spyderco name. Great steel. It is small and light duty for sure but great quality. It is centered for easy opening and closing. I also am a huge fan of the bidirectional surface of the grip, works really well.
- I like that Spyderco made this small enough to not be seen in the pocket. It is really close to perfect. I have large hands but that isn't a problem the grio is really well made and holds secure. It works for boxes and food if I need it too, super versatile. The clip seems really secure and isn't difficult so slide on sand off. I wish it was just a bit smoother on the pivot to open with one hand. Other than that, it is a great EDC knife.
- The steel and the size make this my fave! It came in really sharp and hasn’t dulled. I honestly thought it was going to be brittle but that is not the case. It fits nice in the 5th pocket in my jeans. This one really holds it own against my other knives and holds the edge well.
- I removed the clip and use my 5th pocket to carry it. It is super small and light but do not be fooled, it is super sharp and holds it. The handle is genius and grips really well for it size. The blade is really tight and great for cutting. I wouldn't use any knife to pry with.
- The steel is great and it is super light. It fits great in the jean pockets and the clip is reversible. I really like the grip too. It is a really great knife.
- I have had it for four months and I love it. It is such a small little thing with a killer edge. I was able to cut cardboard and rope super easy when I was helping my buddy move. The handle is genius, like most have said, it is easy to hold and grip.
- I am amazed at how light this thing is, weightless almost. But, it is extremely tough and sharp! Be careful, it is like a razor and holds its edge really well. Supr thing too and fits great in your little pocket. The overall feel of the knife is really nice and I am just in awe of the grip. The pocket clip is a bit flimsy ad the knife is tight. I ended up loosening it a bit after failing with some WD40.
- I like carrying this one when i am in a suit. Works much better than my Benchmade, it is a bit bulky. Super great EDC knife and super sharp. I would suggest wiping it with some corrosion oil just to be safe. Perfect for cutting boxes. I now carry it more than my others. Super light and small.
- The 189 steel is fantastic. It is super small knife but do not underestimate it. It pretty much is invisible in my front shirt pocket. I use it for the mail and for boxes and what not. Very cool little knife and damn sharp too. The grip feels real solid in the hand too.
- Stays sharp for a long, long time. It also sharpens really easily when it does need a touchup. I haven't had any oxidation issues. The clip holds well and deep. The grip is really aggressively textured making it really sturdy in the hand. Perfect light small fold up knife. I recommend it.
- I tend to forget I have this on me it is so light and small. The steel is great and the retention is really tight. The knife is so sharp out of the box. I have many EDCs and this is my go too. The clip is rally deep as well and holds in the pocket well. Great value for a great little knife.
- Great tool. It cuts so easily and is super light and discreet. It is made very ergonomically and the grip holds well. It is a perfect little knife really. The steel is known for its toughness. I recommend it.
- Like, I am so enamored with this. I love the grip material and design and the lightweight carry is ridiculous, like a feather. The back lock is better than the liner lock I think. I haven't had to get it sharpened yet and it was razor sharp when I got it. I am really happy with this thing.
- Couple years after buying it I sent it in to get sharpened and a new clip, such a great freaking knife. Well spent money, that is for sure. I am able to grip it well even though it is so tiny. I mean it is a well thought out design and made to cut. Great EDC option for sure. I highly recommend it.
- I own a lot of Spyderco and I have to say this is my fave. It is so light and sharp and fits right in my pocket without being visible. The steel is fantastic, as always. The thing stays sharp for virtually ever. The green is so dark it is almost black. I have zero complaints with this little beast.
- I have not been disappointed with the performance of this little knife. The steel is the real deal and it is razor sharp. It is a tough little knife, for sure.
- This fit my needs perfectly.I usually carry a bit bigger of a knife but needed a more discreet one for work. Man is it tiny and sharp. It holds a edge really well. I now wear it all the time. I sue it for everything. I honestly can't think of a day I haven't used it for something and it still cuts nice. Best knife in its size category for sure.
- I wanted to take it apart to clean it and holy cow that wasn't happening. I tried for days and it finally popped. Ow, it will not go back together. I ended up having to throw it away. It also went dull real fast. A waste of money.
- I thought it was going to be bigger by the photos. I sent it back it was WAY too small.
- It looks so cheap and is ridiculously small. The steel is questionable and super thin. It is stiff to open. I feel like I got ripped off. I can get better knives for $10.
- The tip broke after a week of just using it to cut boxes and what not. It i so brittle. I was really shocked. It is sharp but no good if it is going to break so easily.
- Well, that was a waste. The clip snapped off and the knife got lost. I mean rally. I only had it for a week or so. I am super disappointed. Flimsy made crap.
- The knife got dul too fast and I couldn't get it sharp again. It is super small too and didn't really work well for me.
- I love the company and own many of their knives. However, this thing here was not good at all. It want that sharp and then it got dirty way to easy, like oxidation. The pocket clip broke off. I must have got a dud.
- The clip got caught and just snapped right off. It is made really cheap and made me almost lose the knife. They need to fix that.
- I was expecting something larger. I thought I was getting a bigger knife. For the money this is way too little and not that great really.
-Works great for both right and left hand
-Has groves for all of your fingers
-Beautiful authentic look
-Works for nearly any task you could put it to